I received these words from my sister friend Yvonne Chaplin today. They make so much sense and I am sure we can personalize them with the lives we are living now. So often we get caught up in the niceties of the the world. Yes! we want so much. That is true of all of us. I believe we are the best gifts to each other. Stay tune to your inner beliefs. We become what we think.
As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a
$300. or $30.00 watch, they both tell the same time…
Whether we carry a $300 or $30.00 wallet/handbag, the amount of money
inside is the same;
Whether we drink a bottle of $30 or $3.00 wine, the effect is the same;
Whether the house we live in is 30 or 300 sq.m. the loneliness is the same.
Hopefully, one day you will realize, your true inner happiness does not come-from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down,
you go down with it…
Therefore. I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven & earth, ….
That is true happiness!!
Five Undeniable Facts of Life :
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy.
So when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. Best awarded words in London …
“Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as Your Food”.
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 100 reasons to give up they will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and – being human.
Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, YOU have to manage…!
6. If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone..!
But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together..!!
Six Best Doctors in the World
5. Self Confidence
6 . Friends
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy healthy life. Live life with smiles and affection.
Thanks Yvonne Chaplin for sharing your life with me and trusting me with all your heart. I love you until eternity.
Dr. Sharon Johnson